Crossroads' Plan To Re-open:
- We will continue to livestream on Facebook so feel free to stay at home until you're comfortable coming back. We have added some equipment to improve our live streaming and will continue to livestream even when the state is completely reopened.
- No Children's Church or Sunday School until the plan allows larger group sizes. We will have CR Kid’s sermon notes to help keep them occupied. Feel free to use the over-flow areas (outlined below) if your kids become stir-crazy.
- No Coffee Bar until further notice.
- We have spaced out rows to maintain 6 feet of social distancing.
- Rows differ in length, so please choose a row that meets your family size as closely as possible.
- Please respect other people's social distancing and refrain from hugs, hand shakes, and high fives.
- There will be hand sanitizer located throughout the church for your use and you are welcome to wear masks if you have them.
- Please move swiftly through the foyers, hallways, and bathrooms to prevent congested areas. You are welcome to fellowship outside with proper social distancing before and after service as much as you like.
- The side doors to our auditorium will be open and unlocked, so we encourage you to use them to enter and exit the building to help minimize the congestion in our lobby and hallways. If you happen to come in after 10, please enter through the normal foyer entrance.
- There will be ushers located at all doorways to help you find a place to sit if needed.
- We will have four overflow areas where we will stream our service in case we run out of room in the sanctuary so that we can continue to abide by the social distancing guidelines: two large rooms upstairs, one large room downstairs, and the gazebo if weather permits.
- Communion: Please grab your communion on the way in at one of the tables.
- Offering: You can give online or there will be boxes located at the doorways in the sanctuary and one in the foyer.
We look forward to seeing you, but we also understand if you're high risk or unsure on gathering and prefer to stay at home. One thing we have learned during these trying times is that the followers of Jesus who call Crossroads home extend out past the walls of this building and even the local area we live in. If you call Crossroads home, whether you gather with us or have never stepped foot in this building, we consider you a part of our family! We love you!